Lacking Motivation, Energy, Discipline! Help!

Hey FB Family!

I started working consistently with FB in April 2020 and smashed out 3 programs. I had various Non-Scale Victories, lost 7 pounds and so many inches overall.

Then suddenly on June 15th, the lockdown opened up and I had to go back to work, traveling, and public dealing. I got so engrossed in catching up with work and managing the house that I had absolutely no time to myself. I went from working out every day to not at all. I even stopped tracking my meals.

I consoled myself by telling myself that I'm adjusting and will get back up on the horse soon. I even started going for 30 mins brisk walks in July but could keep it up just for a week. After that the whole process of coming back from office, sanitising and showering, getting ready for a workout, going to the park, showering again, managing household chores and setting dinner became way too much for me to handle.

Then cam August and I didn't workout once in the entire month!!! I started feeling tired and bloated again and gained back those 7 pounds! (!!!!!!)

Now, here we're in September and I have made the conscious decision of consistently working out again. I have started FB30 Round 4 and have managed to work out 6 times in 10 days. But I still find it tough to keep my head in the game. I'm trying and find myself tired, losing and struggling on most days. I know I need to rely more on discipline and will power than daily motivation but I'm not sure how to anymore.

Any suggestions, ideas, words of motivation, absolutely anything that has got you'll through similar situations will be of immense help to me! I have been keeping all these thoughts to myself and feel like they've been contributing to the damage.

Anyway thanks for hearing me out family and sorry for the long post (as usual!)

#puppycat #fb30r4 #motivation #fbfamily #support

Edited