Daniels 4/5 HIIT/strength routine complete :)

Hello friends!

I did not have the time to post this week but I have been doing progress and exercised even with my changed schedule! for now I am able to do my routines after I come home from uni and to my surprise, I do not feel so exhausted as last year (before covid) with all the traveling and getting up early. Now I wake up at 5 am and quite fresh, I dont even sleep in the train! Although I could use some more hours, Im slowly adjusting my sleeping schedule to get some more :)

Today I completed FB30 R4 D8 and it was a refreshing blend of HIIT and strength training with Daniel, I got my heart rate up and tried my new weights with squats and I must say, it was adequate (10 kg total)! For other exercises I used lighter weights as some of them required balancing and my legs were beginning to feel like spaghetti ;D there is a chance of soreness tomorrow!

Right, Im off to get a shower and eat something, you guys feel free to comment on your recent workouts or whatever it is that made you feel good today, Id love to hear from you! :)

Take care!