HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountibility Group September 10th

Hello FB Family!

How are you all doing this fine morning/afternoon/evening or night? I hope you all are doing well whatever time it is where you are.

Always remember that anyone is welcome to join in the thread and leave a comment. The new and old people of this community. We are always here to help encourage, motivate, and help in anyway we can. 😊

So I was cleaning my room the other day and I found this (picture above) on one of my shelves. Funny thing is I can't remember why I bought it. I bought this a while ago I think somewhere last year but I don't know why. I think I went to the doctor and she told me to use this but I never did so I put on my shelf and forgot about it. Does anyone use this and is it helpful at all? From what it says it can help ease muscle pains and whatnot.

Anywho, onward to the quote of the day.

"You are much stronger than you think."

This one is short and sweet don't you guys think? We hear this one a lot when working out don't we? It also applies to other things in life too. So many time we feel like we are weak and can't do something because we constantly fail at it or mess up. I think part of the reason is sometimes we don't know what we're capable of especially when we really try hard at something. I know for me personally I try hard at alot of things and mess up all the time (Who hasn't?) Sometimes I get so annoyed at failing so much that I think to myself, "I'm going to pass this or do this whether this thing (whatever I'm doing) wants me to or not." Then I feel a surge of power (I'm video game nerd haha! I'm also overexaggerating but that's what it feels like) and then I do so much more than I originally did the few few times. I'm in shock at what I just did. It happens to all of us at least once.

Also, in working out. Kelli and Daniel have always said, "There's a difference in being actually tired and not being able to push and your brain/body tapping out because it doesn't want to do the moves." We do get tired but when we push we are amazed at just how much strength we have. What are your experiences and stories? Feel free to share!

What are you workouts looking like today? I'm just going to be stretching as usual. I noticed I'm getting some pain in my shoulder areas every now and then. Oh boy...I really didn't think this could be any worse. The worst part is even if I manage to get an appointment for my joints I'll have to wait a good while considering what's going in the world right now. It's better than nothing I guess. Anyway have to remain positive.

Random workout question! Hmm...have any of you done weighted cardio/HIIT routines? What do you feel about those whether you have or not? Do you think they're too much?

Have a Blessed day guys!