Daily Check-in: Thursday, September 10th

Hey everyone and hello to your Friday Eve! Also known as Thursday. And also known as the day I put the weekend check-in up for grabs. Again, I don't have a particular person in mind, so if you want the job, you have the job! More than one volunteer is welcome. As then I'd get an idea for future weeks. But if anyone (I really mean anyone) wants to guest host Saturday and Sunday, go ahead and be my ghost👻

Okay, now what about that healthy life we are always working on the daily? Give me what makes you feel good from the workouts to the food! And don't worry if you are not on your healthy game today. One day or even a few won't ruin what you are working towards. Just pop back up like a burpee (or whatever move you fancy) and keep on going.

..I'll be doing a lower body workout from Bored Easily and the dinner parts of the day will more than likely be leftovers. Can't keep leftovers sitting there as the fridge either glares at or hides them. So, leftovers tonight; Because a happy fridge is a happy life... or something like that. Close enough.

Alright there's some tiny white flowers that go by Daisy Fleabane for you to admire or just go like, "Okay cool" and then tune in to that day, because you're in it! Obvious right? Then you know what's next; thanks for checking in and have a starring role in that day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***