Just stuck

Hi everyone!

I haven't really been on the site very much in the last few weeks and I have a reason for it. I have really been hit or miss with fitness lately and going back to my normal routine hasn't been helping. I feel like half of the problem is because I have been bored doing 3 total body workouts a week and I may need to increase the number of workouts I'm doing. I have just planned ahead the next few weeks for 5 workouts a week to see how it goes. I feel like the gap between resting times is probably where my motivation goes away. This morning I have tried to do a workout and I seriously was not in the mood so I just skipped it!

A lot of my workouts have been cardio based but the reason why is because there is not many total body strength routines on the site and therefore I altered my routine. I have been walking 5 days a week as well so I think the idea of lots of cardio has just shut me off completely. I think separating my workouts by muscle group next week would be better as there are more strength training routines for that.

Has anyone else experienced this sort of thing before and do you happen to have any tips?

Thanks!

Zoe