Workout Complete: Day 19 of FB Reach (Upper Body Toning + Stretching)

Feel free to comment and even fill out this little workout form yourself in the comments if you want to. We're in this together. 😊

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 3

How I feel in general today: Like life is just tough. I've just been sleeping and been on the verge of tears today. My period is coming next week, so I assume that is making me more sensitive than I would usually be. But still, life is just tough right now. What helps, though, is reminding myself of who God is and that He is working all things for my good and that I can always come running to Him with everything that hurts. I don't even have the energy to write any more or to explain. I think a lot of you guys already know anyway, so I will just get started on today's workout instead and be proud of myself for doing it no matter how I feel.

How my body feels today: Tired, and like the emotional toll is effecting my body and making it tired. I'm also a little sore still. Hamstrings especially.

What workout/s did I do:

Day 19 of FB Reach

Cardio Warm Up for 5 minutes (2/5)

No Equipment Upper Body Workout for 12 minutes (4/5)

Upper Body Stretching for 11 minutes (1/5)

28 minutes of working out in total.

How did it go: It went well, and I'm proud of myself for doing a 4/5 workout. I have done some of them before, but feeling low and everything today and still pushing through makes me feel proud of myself. I had to take a couple of seconds breaks during some of the intervals; Upward Facing Plank + Lifts + Dip, Basic Push Ups and Pike Push Ups. But other than that I managed to just push through it. I wouldn't be surprised if my arms are sore tomorrow. The intervals were 50 seconds which I usually think is pretty brutal, and today was no exception. It was a good workout.

How do I feel now: I'm still sensitive and I'm still feeling kinda low, but working out did help a little bit at least. It felt good to focus on something else and sweat some.