HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountibility Group September 9th

Hi there FB Family!

How are you all doing today? Always remember that anyone is welcome to join in the thread and comment. Don't be shy. We all are happy to listen, respond, and are always ready to help and encourage.

Today seems like it's going to be a rainy one. The sky is looking pure cloudy. I wouldn't mind if it did rain. I am aware that there are places that need rain but aren't getting any. I'm sending rainy vibes you guys' way. If only there was some kind of weather machine that could take the weather in one place and put it somewhere else. Obviously to help the area not to make it worse. Wishful thinking right? What's you guys' favorite kind of weather?

Anywho, quote of the day.

"Helping others, encouraging others, are often acts of kindness that have more meaning than you realize."

I'm sure you all know why I chose this quote to send right? If not that's okay I'll explain. That is what this whole community is about right? 😁 Everyone all over this community (I was going to say 'website' technically it is but it feels weird calling it that now considering we are all a 'family' here) is all about being kind and encouraging and finding ways to help others in any way they can. Any new person we're quick to welcome with open arms and ears, anyone who asks for help or just want to start a conversation we're always happy to assist or play along. I hope this community stays around for a LONG TIME because honestly I don't want to stop using this 'website'. I'm sure we all feel the same right? If not that's okay. I've been here for about almost a year now and found thid website in October last year. Some of you already know that. I'm so glad I got out of my comfort zone. Best part is we're all (most of us) are strangers. That never ceases to amaze. Then again are we really still strangers to each other? Technically yes but not really? 🤔

What's you guys' favorite part of this community? Feel free to share a list if you'd like. Share how you found it or how long you've been here.

How are those workouts and rest days looking? Any food pictures you want to share? More stretching for me. Also, I have to call my doctor today again. She gave me referrals for Rhuematology for my joints pains. All the options she gave me made absolutely no sense. Every hospital on there was a Children's Hospital and I'm over 18 years old so of course they won't see me. That makes no sense to me honestly. I have to see if she can send me somewhere for my age.

Onward to the random workout question: Hmm...that migbt sound strange because I can't think of a better way to word it.

What exercise makes you feel the burn most but you actually enjoy doing it? (Hopefully this made sense.) For example, I know star jumps a lot of people feel pain but enjoy doing it. I will never understand why haha! For me personally I think Planks Ups. My shoulders burn like crazy doing those but I enjoy them because I feel strong at the same time.

Have a Blessed day guys!