Perspiration Pals -September 9 😊

Heya P Pals,

Another entry to the mid week! How's it going?

Today we wish Lara a very happy birthday 🎂🎉🎉🎁🥳🥳 and take this as an excuse to go have that cake we've been eyeing 🤣🤣 Lara, wishing you the best and may you grow to be even kinder to yourself 💜

Slight update: spoilers ahead -> part great news 😍, part meh 😮 Day 10 Strong challenge, core workout. This workout had me like, why Kelli why? Why you do this to me, thought we were friends 🧐 But saving grace be, for the first time in 11 months I tried jump squats and could take both feet off the ground. Not a high jump, a low one, but a true jump. Me is so happy 😊 la la la 🥳 oh yes, scary news, spoke to some doctors back home, they say I have all classic symptoms of covid and should just take it super easy now. So...I'm not sure I will do the last 2 days of Strong challenge, or take that much needed break.. Well you'll know 🤗

Kinda cloudy day here, not complaining, feels nice for a change 😊 How's it going for you? What workouts, did you spoil yourself with that choco cookie or cake? (If yes, you are not to feel guilty 🧐 if no, don't know what you waiting for??? 🤔🧐)

P. S. We welcome anyone and everyone in these fun threads. Please feel free to pop by and tell us if you've pampered yourself lately 🤗