Workout Complete: Day 18 of FB Reach (Stretching + Light Toning)

Feel free to comment and even fill out this little workout form yourself in the comments if you want to. We're in this together. 😊

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 2

How I feel in general today: I feel okay and relaxed so far. I was exhausted last night, though, so I ended up sleeping for a long time again. But I think I might have needed that. I was just so tired, and waking up earlier than I wanted to by the sound of someone cutting down a tree or whatever it was they were doing didn't help the cause very much. But at least I fell back asleep and now I don't feel as tired anymore. Just a little bit, but that's fine. One day at a time. I will try to make small progress one day at a time. I feel good about today's workout being a longer stretching routine, by the way. I feel like I need something like that.

How my body feels today: A little bit tired in general and also sore, especially in my hamstrings, from yesterday's workout.

What workout/s did I do:

Day 18 of FB Reach

Stretching, Pilates and Yoga for 32 minutes (2/5)

How did it go: It went well, and this one is now among my favorite workouts. It was so relaxing to do and it felt so good on my body.

How do I feel now: I got really sleepy after finishing the workout, so I ended up having a little snack and watch some Netflix and after that I fell asleep on the couch for about 1.5 hours. I'm getting ready to eat dinner just now. Thai food is on the menu today.