HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountibility Group September 8th

Hello FitnessBlender Family!

How are you all doing this morning? Or tonight? This evening or this afternoon? Whatever time it is whereever you are I hope you are well, safe and healthy.

Always remember anyone can join in the thread and respond. If you'd like to host the thread one week feel free to let Storm and/or Toasty know. Write a comment long or short we are here to help motivate, encourage you and more. 😊

Doing laundry is great and all. The clothes are clean and even smell good but the smell can tend to get pretty annoying after a while. I don't mind using Downy but man that smell just it's...something. I personally just like my clothes being clean so I don't use it that often unless I do laundry with my mom who is obsessed with her clothes smelling good after they get washed. I don't know it just drives me crazy after a while. Is anyone else like that? Do you prefer using Downy (or whatever other product makes clothes smell good. I'm only aware of that brand)? Or do you just like your clothes being clean and not care? That was completely random I know. I was smelling my pajamas earlier and thinking, "Man the smell still isn't gone?" Haha! 😂

Anyway, to the quote of the day. I actually didn't think of this one I found it and I really liked it.

"If you feel like you're losing everything, remember that trees lose their leaves every year and they still stand tall waiting for better days to come."

I remember someone from the thread posted something about nature (I apologize heavily for not remembering who it is or exactly what they said. I believe it was either Storm or Martine 😅) and I believe they said it's amazing what you learn from nature. Trees are one of the prime examples at how amazing nature is. No matter what the weather is (for the most part but trees have hard time too) whether it's raining, stormy, windy, snowy, etc they stand tall year round and still manage to stay strong. What do you guys think about this quote? Share your ideas and experiences.

So what kind of movement are we doing today? I hope you all are enjoying your workouts. Go hard or easy for the both us. 😁 How about those rest days? Anyone taking a break from working out?

Hmm...I've noticed I haven't seen Zoe lately. ZOE! GIVE US A SHOUT IF YOU'RE DOING OKAY!!!....I haven't been on the threads much lately because of how bad my wrists have been so I might have missed if she said she wouldn't be around much. I'm sure she's fine. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I've decided to add some random fitness questions at the end of rhe posts to keep things interesting.

Today's question: What's your least favorite exercise? It could be just one or a group (planks, crunches, squats, lunges, etc) For me personally...hmm...I think the only exercise I don't like are Criss Cross Jacks.

Have a Blessed day guys!