Workout Complete: Day 17 of FB Reach (Pilates + Core + Stretching)

Feel free to comment and even fill out this little workout form yourself in the comments if you want to. We're in this together. 😊

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 1

How I feel in general today: Okay. I think. I'm hanging in there. I miss my fiancĂŠ a lot, but what else is new, right? I stayed in bed until after noon again. But to my defense I did wake up early in the morning after only four hours of sleep and couldn't fall back asleep for a couple of hours because something worried me. So I kinda catched up on that later in the morning instead. It turned out there was nothing to worry about in the end, though, which is good. I got back home from the grocery story a little while ago and that was a small workout all in itself. It was a walk for about 25 minutes to go there and then back home again, and on the way home I had somewhat heavy bags to carry too. But at least now I got food at home for the entire week, so that's good. Today's workout is supposed to be relaxing anyway, I think, so I better get to it...

How my body feels today: Slightly tired, but actually not too bad.

What workout/s did I do:

Day 17 of FB Reach

Pilates and Yoga Blend for 15 minutes (2/5)

Toning Lower Back Workout for 8 minutes (2/5)

Yoga Cool Down and Stretch for 5 minutes (2/5)

28 minutes of working out in total.

How did it go: It went well, I think. I did have to struggle a bit to relax my mind and be in the moment and just enjoy the workout, though.

How do I feel now: I feel good about having earned my Workout Complete. I seriously love hearing that at the end. This Workout is Complete. I don't feel like having dinner this early, but I am going to have something smaller to eat soon. I have to get better at that, because sometimes I do a workout and then I ”forget” to put something in my stomach and dinner end up being several hours later. So I bought some newly baked bread at the store today and some eggs, so I'll have egg sandwiches and drink some water. That's such a simple thing, but I feel really proud of myself because I haven't even used the stove for years. Maybe I am ready to start making some more really small changes when it comes to nutrition after all. Maybe you guys have inspired me. Maybe in a month or two I won't even eat microwave dinners every day anymore. We'll see.