COMMUNITY GOALS! IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! :)

Hey everyone, I'm Ava, a new FB member here, but an "old enough member" to know that this is SUCH a great resource to use for working out for people of all ages!

Anyways, I wanted to have a little "sharing" session here to get to know the community better! I would love for everyone, obviously not "everyone" :), to just help me get a feel of how it's like around here, other people too.

So, what would be awesome is if anyone and everyone would share a little something about themselves. These can include how long you've been on FB, ways you celebrate, best workouts, some GOALS that you think others may have that you've already achieved and can help with, things you think would improve this site, things you love about FB, etc., etc. Just another way to bring this amazing & caring FB community together. One thing I really love about the FB community is how supportive everyone is of each other and that there's no judgement! I'm really looking forward to hearing everyone's answers!

- Ava :)

Update!

Hey everyone! I want to thank you all for sharing. I, and I'm sure many others, loved hearing you share about your achievements, your story, motivation, workout programs, & just things about yourself many of us didn't know! I appreciate everyone, and thank you so much for welcoming me to the FB community!! :)

Edited