Independent core workout complete :)

Hello friends!

Today I thought of rescheduling FB 30 R4 upper body strength workout because I felt like I needed more core workouts during the week as I need to warm up and relax my lower back more, so I did exactly that!

My workout complete for today was this one:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/abs-workout-for-people-who-get-bored-easily-core-and-cardio-workout

with a suggested warm up and additional stretches and exercises for lower back, which helped me get more relaxed from all the sitting. I felt quite sluggish today and I wasnt amused with the HIIT intervals but I did it, few times with low impact mods and now I feel good about myself :)

Also, the upper body strength routine is planned for tomorrow and my partner will be joining me for a workout, so Im very happy about that :)

Another thing I noticed is that my weights are becoming insufficient, so today I went and bought 2x5 kg weights and Im looking forward to slowly getting into them (till today I worked out with 2x2,5kg) :) so Im going to start incorporating heavier weight, alternating new and old weights untill I become stronger to work with the heavier ones. Looking forward to it! :)

How was your day today? Any good sweaty workouts? Feel free to share your thoughts :)