My Experience at the Gym Thanks to FB

HI FBlenders,

I've been working out with Fitness Blender for a little while now, and I have to thank Daniel and Kelli for getting me into fitness. Besides for getting me into working out, they have taught me so much about fitness, about warming up and doing a proper cool down, proper form, moderation so as avoid injury and burnout, as well as so much more. All of this really helped me when I went to the gym last night for the first time in about 3 years.

My sister is super into a class at our gym that she's been going to for years. She talks about it all the time, and yesterday I decided to join her. I had a HIIT routine scheduled as part of Abs2 that I wasn't particularly in favor of so I decided to do the class instead.

I dislike working out with people but FB gave me the confidence to try a new class. I didn't feel like such a beginner. I knew how to do the motions because I've done some of them with FB. I even knew to focus on my form. I almost burst out laughing in middle when I watched people do squats that weren't really squats (not so nice I know). I was able to do bridges and really squeeze my glutes instead of just going through the motions.

The workout was great and super cardio crazy. I definitely plan on going back once in a while, but not instead of FB, just as a supplement. I missed the no music and I missed the calorie bar that marks my progress. I also missed my favorite trainers Kelli and Daniel. But I did think it was great to be able to really push myself because I was a part of a class and I didn't want to just stop and take a break. There's no pressing pause because then you miss out. I also learned that I better practice burpees. The trainer did them as part of a dance but really fast. Because of FB I was able to modify and not be embarrassed. I was able to work out without with people without being embarrassed of my body image. And I didn't mind when people watched me! I think I actually did a pretty great job. So thank you so much Kelli and Daniel and the whole FB team, especially the community who helps me stay so positive!