Workout Complete: Day 16 of FB Reach (lower body active stretching)

Feel free to comment and even fill out this little workout form yourself in the comments if you want to. We're in this together. 😊

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 4

How I feel in general today: Kind of tired. Yesterday was such an emotional roller coaster ride with sadness and just wanting this wait for the visa to be over already, or at least to hear some good solid news. Then last night I was awake until about 4 in the morning, even though I felt exhausted, because my mind was just all over the place. So I'm sure you can imagine that I was exhausted when I first woke up this morning, so yeah, I stayed in bed until 2 p.m. again, and still I'm tired. But I will try to be positive today and to make the best of what's left of the day. Maybe easier said than done, but I will try. I don't feel like doing too much, but I had at least half a portion of oatmeal for ”breakfast” a while ago and I guess it's time for the workout now. At least it's not a tough HIIT workout or anything like that, so I'm telling myself I have no excuses and that it might even help to make me feel better.

How my body feels today: Kind of tired, but that's hardly any news these days.

What workout/s did I do:

Day 16 of FB Reach

Cardio warm up for 6 minutes (2/5)

Lower body active stretching for 17 minutes (1/5)

23 minutes of working out in total.

How did it go: Let me just say that Daniel's active stretching routines are a special kind of torture chamber. But with that being said the workout went well, and my mood actually do feel better now. My fiancé called me earlier on his way to work today, so I took a couple of minutes break in the workout to talk to him and told him a little bit about what active stretching was.

How do I feel now: Better. I know feeling like a roller coaster ride includes the better parts as well, but I really do believe that working out can help with moods or be a break in tough situations you're going through. I'm really grateful to have fitness blender in my life. Now I'm sitting here writing this drinking some smoothie and I think I will go sit outside for a bit after posting this since it's warm enough. But before I finish up here I just want to say that there was a moment during the workout when I though about both the smoothie I'd have after and the dinner I will have later, so now Toasty must be proud of me, haha.