Workout Complete: Day 15 of FB Reach (lower body Pilates)

Feel free to comment and even fill out this little workout form yourself in the comments if you want to. We're in this together. 😊

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 3

How I feel in general today: Well, that might be an entire story all in itself... β€‹πŸ‘€β€‹ But basically I'm feeling kind of sensitive and a little bit tired. This whole emotional roller coaster is taking it's toll on me. Last night it took a while for me to fall asleep because I had trouble shutting my mind down, and this morning when I woke up I was just sad and didn't feel like doing anything so I ended up staying in bed until after 2 p.m. basically just because I felt so sad. β€‹β˜ΉοΈβ€‹ I went up to turn off an alarm away from the bed twice and then another time to get two small pieces of chocolate to eat in bed. β€‹πŸ«β€‹ I was awake at first just spending time on my phone, and then eventually I just fell back asleep and woke up around 2 p.m. I'm up now and I've had ”breakfast” and spent some time with God. I feel slightly better, but I still feel like there's this big gray cloud hanging over my head and I know that I have to fight it. β€‹β˜οΈβ€‹ There's nothing I can do now about half the day having gone by, but I will try to stay positive and remind myself that God is still on the throne and He's there for me. I will try to focus on the good things, and I will do the workout that is planned for today which will most likely help me to feel better and that I'm accomplishing something good for my body.

How my body feels today: A little bit tired, and (SKIP THE REST OF THIS SENTENCE IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE!) slightly constipated.

What workout/s did I do: Day 15 of FB Reach which was a lower body Pilates workout for 24 minutes (3/5)

How did it go: I struggled a little with staying focused today as there were so many thoughts jumping around in my head about everything that bothers me, but I managed to focus at least somewhat which is a good thing since Pilates takes focus. I could feel my abs burn and my legs working, so I assume I must have done at least something right. Also, I showed up and that felt good, and that can also be an accomplishment in itself some days. β€‹πŸ˜Š

How do I feel now: A little bit better, I think. I'm glad I did the workout. When I was done I sat outside the house enjoying the sun for about 1.5 hours β€‹β˜€οΈβ€‹, and during that time my fiancΓ© called on his way to work which managed to put a smile on my face. I will continue to fight, and one day (hopefully not too long from now) I'll get to be in his arms again. β€‹β€‹πŸ’•β€‹ But for now I'll just have some dinner alone. I haven't decided what yet, though. Maybe some pasta. I'm hungry and I really should get better at having at least a snack after a workout if I don't want to have dinner just yet. β€‹πŸ˜Άβ€‹