FB Strong Challenge - Day 2 - Upper Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body workout with Kellie, and it was hard to do because my arms were shaking halfway through the workout. After I was all done with the workout my arms were completely wore out then I had my breakfast, and after I was done with the first two classes of the day it was lunch time. Of course I cleaned the pen first before having lunch then after lunch I caught up on some more work, then I did my last two classes of the day and then I was done. So it was yet again another busy day around the house and it's always like that whenever, I have to do schoolwork that day and its going to be busy. But I'm getting a lot more schoolwork to do now that I am a senior and I get a lot more work than the other students do because, they don't have to do as much work as I have to do everyday. So since I'm getting a lot more schoolwork than the other students are I am always on the clock for getting all my schoolwork done in one day. At the end of the day I just relax and spend time with my parents and tell them how school went for me today, and they will be so proud of me for getting all of it done in class. That's the kind of parents you want to have is ones that are there for you and got your back no matter what happens, and I think that my mom is the best coach for helping this player getting back into the game when she gets stuck.