FB Strong Challenge - Day 1 - Lower Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body workout with both Kellie and Daniel and it was so funny and so hard, one they kept on messing up and making me laugh and two the workout we had to do them twice through before moving on. So after I was done with the workout my legs were feeling it and they were even shaking after the workout was done. Because they workout was very hard to do and by the time I made it halfway through the workout, my legs thought that they were not going to be able to make it the rest of the way. I got all of my work done for all my classes for today and even though it was a lot of work for me to do. I still manged to get all of it done in class and turned in and I still got to clean the Alpaca pen and do the piano so that way I didn't forget to do those two things. So I was very busy today with doing on thing after another that I made sure I got to have lunch before getting back to work. Because I am a very hard worker when it comes to getting my schoolwork done on time and turned in so that way it is not late to class. I will still make sure to get in the workout everyday because its good for the body to workout everyday and if I miss a day then I will do it the next day.