FB30 R4 Day 1 complete!

Today is the day I started another FB program with total body HIIT routine

I think this routine is ranked 4/5 pretty accurately, my legs were burning :) I found it challenging for endurance as well as balance (double curtsy jumping lunge Im looking at you ;D).

Most challenging exercise for me was a jump squat, Im still unable to do a full interval of those, I always have to modify (alternating jump squats and regular squats) although I have absolutely no problem with jump squat paired with another move (same with burpees).

All in all, I found it challenging just enough for me to complete it without taking additional pauses and at the same time pushing myself to do the hardest version of all exercises as long as I could before switching to low impact mods.

Another NSV for me, my partner noticed and told me that my agility has improved since I started exercising a month ago, which basically means that I really look like Im exercising, not dying of exhaustion ;D Im so happy about that :)

What did you do today to improve your health? Any fun workouts, outdoor activities or delicious balanced meals? :)