Workout complete: Day 13 of FB Reach (optional Yoga/Pilates/Stretching routine)

Feel free to comment and even fill out this little workout form yourself in the comments if you want to. We're in this together. :)

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 2

How I feel in general today:

I woke up before my alarm went off, spent some time on my phone and then fell back asleep again and woke up more tired. Just like that other time, but at least this time there wasn't any bad dream involved. But I did end up really sleeping in again, which means that I haven't done too much today. I'm trying to be positive about it, though, and just think that maybe I needed that extra sleep and my body is still recovering a little bit from too much tiredness and especially the insomnia I had just a few days ago. I do still feel a little bit tired, but it's really not as bad as it used to be. I also feel at peace right now. There's things I want to change, I want to be with my fiancé and all of that stuff... but I felt today how God encouraged me and I know that He's got it all under control and that I can trust Him. I was also led to listen to ”All Things” by Covenant Worship which I hadn't heard before, and it was exactly what I needed. He's working all things for my good. I can relax because He will fix all of this. That is what I need to remind myself of, and especially when I'm getting anxious or impatient or just think that things are so unfair.

How my body feels today:

A little bit tired still, but it's just getting better it seems like.

What workout/s did I do:

Day 13 (optional day) of FB Reach

Yoga/Pilates/Stretching routine for 14 minutes

How did it go:

It went well and it felt good. I have to admit that I had to make myself stop thinking and just relax my mind at times, though, to make it not just about relaxing my body but also about relaxing my mind. Sometimes I just tend to think too much whether it's about positive things or negative things or something in between. I hadn't done this routine before, though, so I did end up with a new favorite which is always welcome.

How do I feel now:

Like maybe I'm thinking too much again. Typical me sometimes. I had a good time sitting outside the house enjoying the sun after the workout, so that was nice. I wanted to enjoy the sun and some warmth while I can, because fall is upon us. Now the plan is to eat a salad for dinner that I bought at the store yesterday and watch some Star Trek: Voyager, and try to just relax...