FB Kickboxing Challenge Complete

I completed the last day of the FB Kickboxing Challenge and it was Day 3 of a Flexibility challenge. It was so nice because my body definitely needed it after the hard workout that I had for yesterday for my upper and lower body with Daniel. So now that I am all finished with this program I will be doing the FB Strong Challenge next and I love doing FB Strong. Because it is probably my number one favorite program to do on my body and, I also love doing FB Kickboxing too because both of the target every muscle in the human body. Oh I forgot to tell all of you after I was all done with the workout that I had for yesterday, I burned 238 calories just from doing the workout right and really focusing on burning the muscles and calories. After I was done with the workout I had breakfast and while I was eating my breakfast I was working on schoolwork, so that way I was all caught up for today. I didn't have that much work to do but it was worth it so that way I did forgot all about it when I went into class tomorrow. I didn't have time to work on the puzzle this morning because I had too many things to do that by the time, I was done with all of my schoolwork it was lunchtime. This afternoon I got started on an assignment that I am doing for my US History class and it is an assignment that I have work on it everyday. Because it will take me a long time to do and by getting a bunch of it done everyday I will be finished with it and by able to turn it in on time. I also made sure to take care of the animals this morning and this afternoon and they all have plenty of food and water for the night. So I am ahead of the game when I need to get something done and that way when my parents ask me about it, I will just say to them that I already did it or I already took care of it.