Workout complete: Day 12 of FB Reach (HIIT and exercises to improve posture)

Feel free to comment and even fill out this little workout form yourself in the comments if you want to. We're in this together. :)

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 1

How I feel in general today:

Pretty okay, actually. I got a good night's sleep last night which was very much needed, and I also slept in a little longer than planned too, so I'm not as tired anymore as I was the past couple of days. I got back home from the grocery store a little while ago, and it felt nice to come out for some fresh air and it was cool enough outside for me to enjoy the walk. It takes about 25 minutes to walk to that store and back home again.

How my body feels today:

A little bit tired still, but so much better than the past couple of days.

What workout/s did I do:

Day 12 of FB Reach

Low Impact HIIT Cardio Workout for 9 minutes (2/5)

Exercises to improve posture for 17 minutes (2/5)

26 minutes of working out in total.

How did it go:

I could do it, and it went pretty well too. I was a little bit surprised to find a HIIT workout, even a low impact one, and a workout that had optional weights in this program but didn't mind it. As you can see they were both 2/5 workouts, so it wasn't too bad. I could complete them with no problem even with me being a little tired still which gave me a bit more confidence. They got me warm and got my heart rate up but not necessarily sweating. I even put on my workout clothes and shoes today. I haven't always changed clothes for my workouts lately if I know it's something really light. I mean, I wouldn't workout in jeans or anything, but like light pants and a T-shirt. And I haven't been wearing my shoes a lot lately either while working out, but because of a discussion on the community page yesterday I was curious how I would feel about it since it's been a while.

How do I feel now:

I feel good about having earned my Workout Complete, and now I will try to just relax and take care of myself and not think too much about things I cannot change. I know that if I start thinking too much about everything that going on, that I want to be with my fiance and about losing time we could have spent together I'll start feeling depressed. So I will try to stay positive, trust in God and just have a relaxing rest of the afternoon and evening.