FB Kickboxing Challenge Day 12

I completed my workout for today. It was a cardio kickboxing and lower body strength workout with Daniel and the workout was 50 mins, and my body was tired after the workout because my legs and arms were feeling it after it was all done. We couldn't go on a walk this morning because we didn't have time to go on one, because of how long the workout was for me. After I had breakfast I cleaned the Alpaca pen then I gave the Alpacas greens for them to eat, next I did the violin because I did the piano yesterday. Then I called and talked to my boyfriend because the last time I talked to him was 2 or 3 weeks ago before school started. Then we started working on a new puzzle that we got at Walmart and it is going to be a challenging puzzle for us. This afternoon I picked the vegetables because I picked the fruits yesterday, and then I started working more on the puzzle for about an hour or so. Then I just took care of all the animals for the night and they are all good on food until the morning.