Stretching complete: Relaxing total body stretch

Feel free to comment and even fill out this little workout form yourself in the comments if you want to. We're in this together. :)

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 5

How I feel in general today:

Tired because I had a bout of insomnia last night. I just got 1.5 hours of sleep at the most during the entire night, and then a couple of hours more in the morning. Ironically, though, I was still more tired yesterday than I am today. So today I've just been relaxing, and it's Sunday so that was pretty much the plan either way so I don't feel the slightest bit bad about it. I was kind of sensitive earlier today because of the whole situation with having to wait for the visa, but the worst of that passed and I'm doing pretty okay after all. It just feels harder at times not getting to be with my fiance, and not knowing when it will end (either when the travel ban including Sweden will lift or an exception will be made for my visa category) is tough. Going to online church in the afternoon helped with picking my mood up, and now I'm just trying not to overthink too much about it.

How my body feels today:

Tired. Just tired in so many ways.

What workout/s did I do:

Independent workout that Julia suggested (thank you, Julia!)

Relaxing total body stretching workout for 28 minutes (1/5)

How did it go:

It went really well and it felt SO good. 😍

How do I feel now:

More relaxed and at peace. I think I'll go have some yogurt or something light to eat now, continue getting ready for bed (I'm already in my night clothes) and then maybe watch an episode of something as I wait for my fiance to call me for our video chat and then I'll try to go to sleep after that... And thank you again, Julia! This was exactly what I needed tonight!