Neck pain after pullovers?

The first time I had neck pain I assumed I had slept wrong. It took about 3 days to go away.

Then on Friday I did the first 1000 calorie workout in FBFit and KNOW I didn't have any pain before I started, and not even until the strength section. Then when I did the pullovers at the end I felt a strain but pushed through. From then on, my neck hurt.

Yesterday I exacerbated it immensely while trying to move heavy totes around in my mom's garage to the point of needing my husband to carry anything remotely heavy from that point on.

Anyways, I realized that the first time my neck hurt it was after a very pullover-heavy workout, where you do them multiple times in different ways.

I do them on the floor in a bridge position and I actually believe the reason this might be happening might be as simple as having my ponytail in the way, causing my head to not be able to lay flat.

Sorry this has gotten so long. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Once I heal I plan on getting that stupid ponytail out of the way, and maybe blowing up my exercise ball if necessary.