HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group August 30

Helloooooo, amazing kind beautiful people!

How is your day going? Or, how did you day go?

First of all, remember that everyone is welcome here! You can comment, join a conversation, or anything!

The pic above, as promised, is of the chocolate and arequipe mini cake that we had yesterday for our 10th year anniversary! I ate a lot of it ๐Ÿคค my couple ate a bit, and we sent another bit to my aunt and uncle!

It is Sunday, and this week went away way too fast! So, I just wanted to say thank you for letting me share with you this week as your host! ๐Ÿ˜ŠThank you for all your comments, your conversations, your thoughts, etc. And, thank you because you were here even with the time difference! I really appreciated it!

This next week, if I am correct, it is dear Martine turn to host! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ So excited to read her posts and thoughts of the days and all!

Please, correct me if I am wrong! If I am not, and any of you can and want to host the week after Martine, you can let Storm or Toasty know! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Because it is my last day, I wanted to share two thoughts of the day with you today!

"Si me caรญ, es porque estaba caminando. Y caminar vale la pena, aunque te caigas" Eduardo Galeano.

//If I fell, it's because I was walking. And, walking is worth it, even if you fall//

"Un hombre solo tiene derecho a mirar a otro hacia abajo cuando ha de ayudarle a levantarse" Gabriel Garcรญa Mรกrquez.

//A man only has the right to look down on another when he has to help him up//

I wanted to share with you these couple of thoughts because, well, I couldn't chose between the two ๐Ÿ˜… And, also, o think they are kind of connected, don't you think?

I feel like the first one is telling me to do it! Doesn't matter if I fail because I try, and that is the important thing! We should always keep going, keep our hopes up and persevere ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ We may fall many times, but the important thing is that we are walking!

And, the second one is telling me to never look down on someone. First of all, because we are all equals and we should never treat someone like they are less than us! But, also, because if they fail with anything they wanted to do, you must help them, support them, be kind to them and encourange them to continue, reminding them that the important thing is that they are walking too, no matter if they fall ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ At the end, we are here to help each other up!

I really couldn't decide with which quote I wanted to finish my week. However, I think these two were a great way because it feels like something we do here in this community! ๐Ÿ˜Š We support each other, even if we fall.

What do you think or feel with these thoughts? Do you ever look down on people? Or, do you only look down on them to help them up? Have you ever fallen and come back up stronger?

Now, workouts and food! My workout today is day 25 of Strong and it is an upper body strenght workout and, yes! I added a couple of short upper body strenght routines to get an extra burn! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ I am almost done with Strong and I must say that I really enjoyed this program!

As for food, I will be having toasts with fried eggs and green apple for breakfast. And, for lunch and dinner some leftovers of yesterday's chicken, with veggies and don't know what though! ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Maybe with something like mashed potatoes or baked potatoes with guacamole ๐Ÿคค As you see, I tend to repeat myself ๐Ÿ˜…

What about you? What is on your menu? Are you resting today or working out? Are you having a nice day plan or are you enjoying a relaxing day? Any delicious food coming your way?

Thanks again for letting me host this week! Thank you a lot, specially to Storm for convincing me and for doing this for so long with kindness and love! And, to all of you for being amazing, kind, supportive, and just really beautiful people!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy and positive! ๐Ÿ˜Š And, always remember to smile!

Happy day!