FB Kickboxing Challenge Day 11

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body workout with Kellie and my arms were feeling it through the first half of the workout, because my arms were shaking so bad that I though I wasn't going to be able to make it through the workout. We went on our walk this morning before I did the workout then after the workout I cleaned the Alpaca pen, then I did my laundry and schoolwork. I had to do schoolwork for another day because I didn't quite get all of it done on Friday this week so I had to finish up the rest of my schoolwork. This afternoon I had my snack then I talked to Grandpa because I couldn't talk to him this morning, and then after that I did the piano and took care of the animals for the night. When I was at my Dad's house this week on Tuesday or Wednesday I was playing on my tablet after school was over, and then our dog knocked or pushed something over which made my dad mad. He was mad at me and asked what happened and I told him that I didn't do anything and that the dog did it, but he though I was lying to him. So we was arguing for about a min. before he told me to come into the bathroom and then instead of taking my tablet away or taking away a privilege. He had told me to come into the bathroom and he took his razer to me and shaved my upper lip because he got mad at me.