HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group August 29

Helloooooo, everyone!!!

It is saturdayyyy!!! Yeyyyy!!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ How is your weekend starting? Have you been able to do something fun or exciting? Or, are you relaxing and taking it slow? 😊

Remember everyone is welcome here! This is a space to support and be kind to each other. And, if you want and can join, you can just do so! 😊

Now, let's get going with the thought of the day!

"Comienza tu dΓ­a con una sonrisa y verΓ‘s lo divertido que es ir por ahΓ­ desentonando con todo el mundo" Libertad by Quino

//Start your day with a smile and you will see how much fun it is to go around being out of tune with everyone//

Libertad is another friend of Mafalda made up by Quino.

I chose this thought because I am, sometimes, like that! 😊 I am always smiling, laughing and speaking way to loud πŸ˜… I am usually not in tune with people around me. However, in this world, where so many bad things happen and there is always so many angry people, if we can, we should try to smile 😁 And, don't get me wrong, I know sometimes we can't smile. We have struggles and pains, and life is difficult, and we must cry or yell if that helps us from time to time. But, you'll never know how powerfull is a smile. You might never understand how a simple smile might change someone's day, or even your own day, for the good! 😊

What about you? What do you think about this quote? Are you always out of tune with people around you? Just remember, there is nothing wrong with having to cry or being sad or mad about something, and we sometimes need to do that, but I just think that it is important to try to search for a way to smile after that!

Now, let's move on to workouts and food! For me, today is an abs day! πŸ’ͺ🏼 It is an active and static strenght abs workout with Daniel that, apparently, I have done, only once, a year ago but quiet frankly, I don't remember! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ However, I am excited to try it again! And, yeaaaaah, I will be adding an EC! Are you boring of me saying that already? πŸ˜… I will be adding a short physio-ball abs workout with Daniel that I have never done before and, though it seems challenging, I am very excited to try it out and modify if I need too! Also, I am adding a short no impact hiit routine with Natacha Oceane to give my heart a nice exercise too!

As for food, on the menu today, my favorite breakfast. I won't even say what it is because I have been saying that too way tooooo much this week! πŸ˜… Don't want to bother you repeating the same things so many times! Lunch, curry parmesan chicken risotto 🀀 And, dinner, as usually on the weekends, we will order something from a local restaurant! Don't know what yet though! What I do know it's that it is movie night so... Cheese and caramel popcorn is also going to be in the picture!

Also, my couple and I are celebrating that we have been together for 10 years (not living together but being a couple), so we ordered a chocolate and arequipe mini cake to eat with ice cream to celebrate 😊 So, there is going to be way too much food today πŸ˜… I might share a pic of the mini cake on tomorrow's post if you'll like!

Well, too much about me! What are your plans for today? A nice workout scheduled or a nice rest day? Also, any good food for the day? I hope soooo! What is life without delicious food? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Sorry, I am a forever foodie!

Hope you all are staying safe, healthy and positive! And, if you can and want, smile!!! 😊

Happy day!

Edited