Workout complete: Day 11 of FB Reach

Feel free to comment and even fill out this little workout form yourself in the comments if you want to. We're in this together. :)

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 4

How I feel in general today:

Tired and kind of down, to be honest. Last night my head hurt (and my tongue too, because I must have bitten it or scratched or done something the day before that) and I felt exhausted for the last couple of hours before going to sleep. I slept pretty okay during the night, I think, but I don't know. I'm just still kind of tired, which made me sleep in for a really long time again. I'm not sure how much it actually helped, though. So now here I am not having done much of anything today, and I still feel tired. I don't feel like doing anything at all. But I still think it will feel good to do the workout. Today is just a stretching routine, so if I can just manage to let everything go for a little while and just enjoy that it should do me good.

How my body feels today:

Tired... Today my body just feels tired. And my tongue still hurt too just at the tip.

What workout/s did I do:

Day 11 of FB Reach

Feel good fluid and toning stretching routine for 15 minutes (3/5)

Fast cool down and stretch for 5 minutes (1/5)

20 minutes of working out in total.

How did it go:

It went well and felt good, but I do have to say that I feel so inflexible when doing exercises like the Pilates Saw. It's like any exercise where you're supposed to sit straight up with your legs spread wide and then lean forward I do not feel very graceful doing so. But we all have our things that we need to work on when it comes to flexibility, and this is one of mine.

How do I feel now:

My mood is a little better, but I'm still feeling kind of tired. I was sitting outside the house for a bit at first after the workout just to get some fresh air, but then I went in and ended up falling asleep on the couch for about 2 hours. It felt so good. I was dreaming that I had to go pee a bunch of times, and we were outside in the cold with a lot of snow at my grandparents place. There was a toilet outside, but it was frozen so I ended up going inside to pee. When I woke up I had to pee really bad. Kind of funny. Now I'm going to eat some dinner and watch an episode of Star Trek: Voyager on Netflix. Just some relaxing time, and later I might even take another nap depending on how I feel. It's like I could sleep for a week or something...