Seeing my reflection all the time

It’s been 6 weeks since I moved into my new house. In the bedroom, there’s a huge built in wardrobe with sliding doors that fills one wall and is one big mirror. There’s also a huge mirror in the bathroom that fills one wall and is opposite the shower, as well as a mirrored cabinet in the corner to give another angle! The landlord (who lived here before we started renting it), must really like big mirrors!😅

At first I really liked it as it does make the rooms look bigger and brighter, but I think it’s starting to affect my body image. I feel like I can’t get away from seeing myself, whether it be when I’m getting changed, in the shower, even just in bed. It also makes me very aware of what my boyfriend can see.

I never really used to look in the mirror much because I don’t like looking at myself but now I don’t have much choice, unless I always face the other way. But you know when you don’t want to look at something but you can’t stop? Even though I know it’s making me miserable? Since I started working out with FB and eating better I’ve felt more comfortable in my body, but I feel like I’m going backwards again now 😕

Anyway, this is kind of a rant as well as me asking for advice. I want to be more like Pooh (will post in the comments) than the dog 😂