Daily Check-in: Friday, August 28th

Good breakfast, lunch, dinner, midnight and random snack times to you, FB Fam!

Friday is the name of the game and yellow are the flowers to see. Because as these Goldenrods know, they don't bother comparing themselves to other yellow flowers as they are unique and beautiful in their own way; much like you.

Hey, it's never a bad thing to be compared to a flower, right?

Ah, okay, let's just get the workout side of life. What is sweating you? Or if you're resting, maybe finding a little extra time to work on other things. Day 9 of BE and I'm going to be doing some cardio. Can't believe I've never done the scheduled workouts today, so it will be exciting! ..I know I'm behind my BE buddies given I've split things up come the weekend, but I'm sure we can still compare notes! Hope you're having fun in whatever the workout is!

Now right quick, the food for me is pizza, but I know there are other things out there, so what is one of those delicious things going to be for you? ..On that food note, I actually need to do some serious stocking up as I've been slacking in my shopping duties. So that's one thing I need to do this weekend. Not really looking forward to it, but it's a must.

But one thing we can very much look forward to this weekend is your weekend guest host, Alexi! Be sure to give her a read as she's got the check-ins all handled from her California corner!

But until then, have a good day, be safe and keep staying healthy! ..I'll catch you back on Monday!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***