BODYWEIGHT R2 COMPLETE! + results

Hello FB Family, how are you doing today? :)

I just finished last days lower body HIIT workout (4/5) and as I was trying to do the upper body workout, I was feeling tired and my form was suffering, so I decided not to force it and just continue with the cooldown which felt good :)

Its time for evaluation of the program and summary of the benefits it gave me. As you all know, this is a very cardio and HIIT focused program and can get very hard at times, esp. 4 and 5/5 workouts + some bodweight exercises that can be made harder by adding weights. I personally like gradually higher difficulty from the second half of the program.

During this time I experienced various feelings and improvements. At first I had to make several additional pauses in order to finish the workout. From that point it got a lot better, I got used to exercising and to high intensity training. My endurance increased, I became stronger, Im making progress with some of the intense exercises (burpees, squat jumps, lunges, push ups, etc.), I lost some of the excess fat, my measurements went down up to 6 cm at some parts (getting closer to my measurements from 3 years ago), My clothes fit better, I have less trouble carrying heavier things and walking up the stairs. And I lost 4 kgs.

Here are the visible results that came with Bodyweight R2 and clean eating. Overall I feel proud of myself for sticking to my new routine, not just workouts but taking into account my nutrition as well.

Now Im going to do the 3 Day Flexibility Challenge to rest and recover and then Im gonna start FB30 for busy people :)

Thank you all for your support :)

Z.