Workout complete: Day 10 of FB Reach

Feel free to comment and even fill out this little workout form yourself in the comments if you want to. We're in this together. :)

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 3

How I feel in general today:

A little disappointed and sad that I stayed in bed for about half the day again. I did wake up before my alarm even went of, so I was awake and on my phone and probably should have got out of bed then... but I figured I'd sleep some more since I hadn't planned to get up until later anyway. I ended up falling asleep again, dreaming something really weird that left me feeling uneasy and yucky, and then I was just more tired than I had been the first time I woke up. So yeah, I'm disappointed. I haven't really been doing too much with my days lately, and I want to break this bad habit of just staying in bed. Yes, a lot of my life is in limbo and yes, sometimes I don't feel like doing anything or I'm just a little too sad or something like that... but life is still happening here and now, and I do have things that I can do and that I might even want to do (like study!) when I think about it. It's just that I let the days pass me by too often. Okay, rant over. I think. At least I'll get to do a workout now and take care of myself and be nice to myself. I was actually feeling yesterday, when I had a resting day from working out, that I was looking forward to it, so here goes...

How my body feels today:

A little tired, but nothing too bad.

What workout/s did I do:

Day 10 of FB Reach

Pilates abs, butt and thigh workout for 16 minutes (2/5)

Yoga infused stretching routine for 13 minutes (2/5)

29 minutes of working out in total.

How did it go:

It went well, I think. The Pilates workout was tough at times, though, but still really good. I was literally shaking and my abs were screaming for a while there doing the slightly harder version while keeping my lower back plastered to the mat at the same time. When I manage a slightly harder version of an exercise, like with the toe taps and the 100's today, it makes me feel so good about myself even if I don't even to the harder version the entire time. It also felt good to get a little ”break” from my mood. I was still feeling it doing the workout, but for a while it kind of eased up as I was focusing on the exercises and that's something.

How do I feel now:

Hungry and numb, to be honest. I was sitting outside for over an hour after working out finishing one of my Star Trek: Voyager books and talking to my fiance for a little on WhatsApp. There was even some sun for a while. But my mood just isn't too good today, though, and maybe that gets to be okay. Some days can just be like this, and that's when I need to remind myself even more of what I read in the Bible today about God's peace. Anyway, I plan to warm myself some dinner now and watch a movie on Netflix while eating. And in my near future there will be chocolate as well. I need chocolate. I love chocolate.