HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group August 27

Hellooooo, everyone!!!

How is everyone doing today? 😊 Is it morning, afternoon or evening where you are?

Remember, everyone is welcome to join this thread! You can comment, join a conversation or, maybe someday, even host this thread if you can and want!

Don't you think is sooooo great to be able to meet, comunicate, and support people from all around the world? For me, I find that to be one of the best things FB has given me, this community, besides the great workouts 😊 This community is full with amazing people, with different cultures, knowledge, languanges, abilities, etc. What brings me to the thought of the day!

"ΒΏNo serΓ­a hermoso el mundo, si las bibliotecas fueran mΓ‘s importantes que los bancos?" Felipe by Quino.

//Wouldn't the world be beautiful if libraries were more important than banks?//

Felipe is one of Mafalda's great friends, made up by Quino. As I said, I might use my little week to share with you some of their fabulous thoughts 😊

I chose this thought, and kind of a question, because it is something I question too. I think we should care less about acquiring money and more about acquiring culture and knowledge. For example, learning about different things might help us communicate with people from other countries, with other cultures or religions, or speaking other languanges, like here in the community! 😊 And, don't get me wrong, I know that money, unfortunatly, can help us in so many ways πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ However, I feel that it shouldn't be our top priority.

What do you think about the thought? Do you ever wonder the same thing? What would your answer beto Felipe's question?

So, now, let's move on to workouts! πŸ’ͺ🏼 Are you working out today? I am starting the last week of Strong! 😱 When did this happen? I don't know! But, today it is a lower body day! The workouts scheduled are a hiit workout and a short strenght workout. So... Yeah! You guessed it! I think I will be adding another short strenght workout to get some extra burn! I will try to finish Strong very strong! πŸ˜…

As for food, my favorite breakfast is on the menu today!!! 🀀 Cassava starch waffles with buffalo mozarella, egg whites, blueberries and apple! Lunch, my favorite too!!! Baked patacones with spicy guacamole and chicken with veggies! And, dinner will be tilapia "breaded" in almond flour and cucumber!

What is on your menu today? Something delicious I hope! Something fresh or some leftovers? Something ordered from a restaurant? Or maybe dinner out? Let us know if you want!

Hope you all are staying safe, healthy and positive!

Happy day!

Edited