Daily Check-in: Thursday, August 27th

Hi there, and welcome to Friday Eve! Closer to the weekend sounds pretty good, yeah? ..So you also know what that means; we're going to need a ghost (guest host) for the weekend! Who would like to give it a go? ..Alexi, you expressed interest last week, so is this weekend okay? Let me know! This is a free for all and giving our blenders some community spotlight via the check-ins. Always nice to hear from you in any way, of course.

Alright, now let's feast our eyes on some clusters of American Beauty Berries. They can be eaten, but not the best tasting, so I gladly leave it all to the wildlife and simply enjoy the wild purple ornaments scattered across the woods.

But how about them tasty workouts? What is it for you today? Going soft or sweaty? Bored Easily is calling for the sweaty side as it's a total body HIIT and strength. But I think this is a fun one to look forward to, so I'm ready to get my BE on! What are you ready for?

And then how are you're refueling, and refueling again? Certainly life revolves around food right? Even better if that food you're orbiting makes you feel great! ..I think the fridge is handing out eviction notices, so I'll be having whatever those kickouts are.

Okay, not too far from the weekend, so hang in there guys. Or, just hang in there in general. Life can get crazy and tough, so we have to try and just do what we can. Your "can" being anything.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***