Workout...incomplete

I woke up feeling unwell, and thought maybe getting my workout in today would help...unfortunately it didn’t! I couldn’t believe how weak I felt, struggling to lift 5lbs when I can usually use my 15lb dumbbells for many exercises. I was out of breath from simple movements. But I am very glad I listened to my body, and just skipped right to the cool down as soon as I realized how sick I was feeling.

I’m now isolating at home and getting tested for COVID-19 today. Although I have been extremely careful, my job requires a very high level of interaction with the public and my city has a high number of active cases right now. A lot of worries for sure, but I’ll know soon enough.

Whether I have “the virus” or not, I am feeling better knowing that by working out with fitness blender and eating well the past few months my body is in the best condition possible to cope with whatever I have! And I’m grateful for the repeated advice of “listen to your body” for helping me make the right call this morning. Stay safe out there, Blenders!