HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group August 26

Hello, everyone!!! Cómo están el bello día de hoy? How are you this beautiful day?

We are already in the middle of the week 😱 I don't know about you but, for me, time is flying lately!

First, the reminder that everyone is always welcome to join! 😊 You can comment, join a conversation, or anything of you can and want!

Now, very important too, the thought of the day!

"Leales son aquellos que te crítica de frente, pero te cuidan por detrás" Aleida by Vladdo.

//Loyal are those who criticize you in front of you, but take care of you behind your back you.//

This is from another of my favorite cartoon characters, Aleida, a Colombian sarcastic, cynical and unpredictable woman, created by Vladdo and the book's genres are mostly humour and feminism.

First of all, sorry for the translation, sometimes is hard to translate what the quote specifically says 🤪 So, I tried my best!

Secondly, I chose this quote because I am just like that. I can tell my love ones the truth about what I think about them or their decisions, but I will always defend them from others, no matter what. I am a very honest person, and I can criticize you from a loving a respectful place, but I will never let anyone talk bad about anyone behind their back. I think that it is very important, that the things you say about someone, good or bad, should always be things that you can say to them to their face, and always with respect! Also, when I say criticize, I am always talking about positive criticism that help you learn and grow as a person 😊 I will never be in favor of just critizing to offend someone.

What do you think about this thought? Do you think you are like this too? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Now, workouts! Do you have something fun scheduled for today or are you resting?

For me, it is a rest day and resting I am and I will! So, nooooo! No workout! Nothing at all! Just relaxing and letting my body rest as it should! 💪🏼 The only thing I must do is receive the groceries, cleaning and organizing them. Nothing more for me today! 😊

As for food, I will be having oats with chia seeds, scrambled eggs and green apple in a couple of minutes. Lunch will be something like guacamole toasts with chicken, I think 🤔 And, dinner, I am thinking shrimps! 🤤

What is on your menu? Whatever you are having, the most important is that you enjoy it!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy and positive!

Happy day!