Daily Check-in: Wednesday, August 26th

Well, what is going on with your Wednesday? Good things and not so good things, let's hear all about it if you so wish .. We are more than the workouts we do and the food we eat. Sure that might be the center piece or something in common to talk about and bond over, but I feel we can also expand and talk about other things. This space is your space, so do make yourself at home. That's what its always been about. A helpful and caring space to be you, share some struggles and also have that daily motivation.

I suppose these words are stemming from how you guys already do share so raw and openly at times. And also Kim's post yesterday: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/21828/i-don-t-know-how-to-do-this ..I've come to know Kim since around the beginning of these check-ins when she started them, and it's amazing how the friendships we've made here are very real. So when one of us hurts, we really do feel it. That's family. So, just thinking about you, Kim. We are with you.

But I guess let's do the ice breaker common convo stuff and talk about those workouts and food. If you had any, that is. Workouts are optional, food usually isn't, so detail all that up for us. ..I'm on a recovery day from Bored Easily. Typically, I skip these as I normally schedule workouts Monday thru Friday, but since this program started on a Wednesday, I have an opportunity to have a recovery/rest day mid week.

And as for the food. Maybe grilled things. Cooking outside is never a bad thing during the summer heat. So it might be accompanied by some pasta salad and I'll be set. Okay, now it's your turn for sharing!

And before I go, I leave you with some #WildflowerWednesday. You've seen these before, as one blooming out of season, but late summer is the prime time blooming for Patridge Peas right now. So they are spreading around some yellow in their own unique fashion.

Okay, hope all things go right for Wednesday. And if that doesn't work, go left. Other than possibly getting lost, you can never know what a change in direction will do.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***