Erica's workout complete for August 25th. (Day 9 of FB Reach.)

Feel free to comment and even fill out this little workout form yourself if you want to. We're in this together. :)

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 2

How I feel in general today:

Tired. Just tired... Emotionally I'm doing well, and I'm still smiling from the video chat I had with my fiance last night. We had a Bible study, talked, prayed, laughed and it was just one of those video chats that stays with you a little extra somehow. But yeah, I'm tired, heh. I usually go to sleep late, but today I woke up before 7 and even though I fell back asleep pretty fast I think I had some weird dream after that (I don't remember the dream, though). So when the alarm went off I just stayed in bed for a longer time. Again. But maybe that gets to be okay. I am striving to get out of this staying in bed longer, though, so I'll have more time during the day for perhaps studying and stuff like that. But I did go grocery shopping today. That's at least a 25 minute walk to go there and then back home again plus some strength training carrying the bags, heh. I'm on the couch now with the computer in my lap writing this and I can feel how tired I am, so I better get to the workout. It'll be mostly stretching today, though, so I'm sure it'll feel good.

How my body feels today:

Tired... My body feels TIRED. Also some muscles in my hips and butt are a little sore form yesterday's Pilates workout.

What workout/s did I do:

Day 9 of FB Reach.

Easy warm up cardio for 6 minutes (1/5).

Lower back stretches for 18 minutes (2/5)

24 minutes of working out in total.

How did it go:

It went well, but I could feel my tiredness. The warm up was a new one for me, and it was very light which felt good especially today with me being so tired, and the stretching felt good. It even included both of my favorite stretches; Deep Glute Stretch and Child's Pose.

How do I feel now:

I'm still tired, haha. But I feel okay, and I'm glad I did the workout and earned my workout complete. I've been sitting outside for a while too getting some more fresh air, reading and now my dinner is warming up in the microwave. Meatballs and mashed potatoes. I'm also drinking a Red Bull. I'm tired. Did I mention I'm tired? ;)