HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group August 25

Hellooooo, everyone!

How is everyone doing this amazing morning/afternoon/ evening? 😊 Hope you are having, or had, a fabulous day!

For me, the day is just starting so I'll be quick to get going to make my breakfast!

Firstly, always remember that everyone is welcome here! 😊 So, be a part of this, comment or join a conversation if you can and want!

Thought of the day!

"¿Que importan los años? Lo que realmente importa es comprobar que al fin de cuentas la mejor edad de la vida es estar vivo" Mafalda by Quino.

//What's the deal about age? What really matters is to show that at the end of all the best age in life is to be alive.//

I love Mafalda! 😊 If you don't know it, it is an Argentine comic strip, for humor and social commentary, written and drawn by a cartoonist known as Quino. So, I might use some days of my week of hosting to share with you some of her, or her friends, thoughts!

I chose this thought because I find it so real. We should value every moment of life because, not matter what, we are alive! And, I feel that is very important to be present in the moment and to value it! Also, it kind of remains me of what Kelli and Daniel usually say about enjoying and valuing, no matter what, what our body can do.

How does this quote resonate with you? Does it make you remember or feel something that you would like to share?

Now, let's also talk workouts and food, shall we? 😊

For workouts, today is my active recovery day! And, the main workout is another stretching routine that I will probable do in the afternoon or evening to relax! 💪🏼 However, before lunch, I plan to do a no impact cardio workout to get some movement in. You know I need to move a bit! Specially, while quaratined 🤷🏻‍♀️

As for food, I think I will make some french toasts with a fried egg and mango! 🤤 Lunch will probably be chicken pasta. And, for dinner, we have leftovers of yesterday's dinner, chicken thighs, so we will probably have those!

So, any fun workouts scheduled for the day? Or, are you recovering or resting? And, what is on the menu? Something delicious and enjoyable? I hope soooo!

Hope you all are staying safe, healthy and positive! And, of course, smiling!

Happy day!

Edited