Daily Check-in: Tuesday, August 25th

Hey there, everyone! Did we get through Monday, okay? Mine was pretty busy and it's not getting anything less! It's mostly a good busy though, so can't complain.. Yesterday, we had an afternoon thunderstorm sweep in and drop quite a bit of rain suddenly. Maybe it's lazy of me, but I took a pic between rain storms and let this cute yellow tickseed photo bomb some dark grey storm clouds approaching in the distance. I thought it looked cool and artsy, so it's now your pic for today.

But do tell what workouts are happening with you today. Day 5 of Bored Easily for me and it is some lower body work. Should be another nice workout to mark complete a little later on, but what will you be marking complete? And as always, if rest is what you need to do, then make sure to get plenty of that!

And we always need plenty of food as well, so what will be your plenty today? I've got some spinach to use up and I love spinach, so this dinner thing is kinda solving itself. How about you?

Okay, gotta get on outta here. I do hope you guys have a great day out there. Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***