Erica's workout complete for August 24th. (Day 8 of FB Reach.)

Feel free to comment and even fill out this little workout form yourself if you want to. We're in this together. :)

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 0

Workouts completed this week: 1

How I feel in general today:

I'm trying to hang in there. I stayed in bed very late again, perhaps partly because I was still somewhat sleepy after having been tired during the weekend and partly because I just felt so weak inside. Today it's exactly one year ago that I left my fiance at the airport in Chicago to fly back home to Sweden, and we haven't seen each other since then. I miss him so much, and I would love for all of this waiting to just be over. To hear that my visa can be issued and I can be with him every day for the rest of our lives. But until then I know that I need to hang in there, trust in God and try to live one day at a time. So after a very late breakfast and some time in God's presence I'm ready for today's workout. FB Reach has been so good for me so far, so I'm even kind of looking forward to this.

How my body feels today:

It feels okay. I'm a little tired and stuff, but it's not too bad.

What workout/s did I do:

Day 8 of FB Reach.

Butt, thigh and abs Pilates workout for 27 minutes (3/5).

Fluid Yoga stretches for 6 minutes (2/5).

33 minutes of working out in total.

How did it go:

It went well, but definitely a challenge at times and I had to do the easier version on and off when I couldn't keep a good form on the harder version or if my abs just protested too much. It felt good to do a workout, though, and doing FB Reach has really made me realize even more how much I like these kinds of workouts. They feel so good, and they're not ”too much” even on days when I don't feel full of energy.

How do I feel now:

It's been a couple of hours since the workout now. I'm kind of sleepy and thoughts are running back and forth in my head a little bit, so some dinner will be good right about now. I should have had a snack after the workout, come to think of it, but oh well.