HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group August 24

Hello, everyone!!!! Holaaaa!!

So, I am going to be your host this week and I want to thank you for that! 😳

Remember that anyone is always welcome to join the conversations, to share your interesting thoughts, maybe host someday the thread, and to just be a part of this thread if you can and want!

If you don't know me a lot, I am from Colombia so, Latin American in tha house! πŸ’ƒπŸ» My name is Maria Fernanda, however, friends call me Mafe that is the combination of the first and the second name 😊 We do that here at my country! Not all names can be combined though πŸ˜… Anyways, you are welcome to call me like that if you like! Or, you can call me Maria.

But, yeah, between the time difference and the waking up time at this home (there are not early birds here πŸ˜…), my time of posting might be a bit different from other's. Please, please, please, I hope you don't mind and that you still can and want to be a part of it! 😳

Thought of the day!

"Live with no excuses andΒ travelΒ with no regrets” Oscar Wilde.

So, I don't know about you, but I do miss to travel! Actually, I know some of you have been able to travel and go on trips and all that! 😊 But, my country is just at the peak of the covid situation and we haven't seen the numbers getting lower just yet. So, not travelling for me any time soon πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ However, I can still live without excuses! The travel without regrets will come soon enough! 😊

Last time I travelled, it was to my couple's home town, around 6 hours by bus from the city we live in. We spent new year eve there, with his family, and we always enjoyed our time there! 😊 So, nooo regrets what so ever!

What was your last trip or travel experience? Were there any regrets? Hope not! 😊 And, how are you living without excuses?

Now, for workouts, any fun workouts scheduled for today? Or is it a recovery or rest day? For me, it is day 19 of Strong and it is a total body workout with Kelli πŸ’ͺ🏼 And, yes, maybe some of you are already expecting to hear that I will be adding a shorter total body strenght workout to get some extra burn and a short hiit routine with Natacha Oceane! πŸ˜… Let's see how it goes!

As for food, what is on the menu today? 🀀 Something to be enjoyed, I hope! For me, breakfast will be my favorite! Cassava starch waffles with buffalo mozarella, egg whites, and an apple! For lunch, one of my favorites too, patacones with spicy guacamole and chicken. Don't know for dinner! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Though, for snack, something with chocolate for sure! 🍫 Probably a quinoa pop cereal with melted chocolate on top! So, yeah, how am I going to live with excuses if I eat with so much joy! πŸ˜… Hehe!

Hope you all are staying safe, healthy and positive! 😊 Let's smile, it's free!!

Happy day!