Daily Check-in: Monday, August 24th

Hello hello, Blender Fam! How are you feeling in this moment on a Monday?

I'm feeling like we could all use another rainbow pic. Can never have enough of these sky gems, yeah? I know it's pretty dim/not clear (the sky that morning had some weird color effects going on) but I'll never get tired of seeing a rainbow on any level, so I always enjoy sharing and hopefully bringing a little brightly dim (dimly bright?) minute to your day.

So how are those workouts going for ya? I paused bored easily over the weekend, so today will be day 4 for me. It's a bodyweight upper body and cardio kickboxing; so should be pretty good if there's kickboxing involved! ..But where are you at, BE Buddies? And everyone else, what's on the workout buffet? Hopefully it will have you feeling most refreshed!

And what food will be keeping you most satisfied and nourished today? I think it's going to be some sweet and sour pork and some peas over here. Not really sure, but it's a nice thought. I might have something with chicken. It's all a toss up as I'm pretty much always food for thought.

Alright. Let's hope we've got a good week in store. Rainbow kinda demands it, yah? And remember; rainbows don't happen without a storm. A reminder something beautiful could always comes out of something turbulent. So let's go in knowing we have worked out enough that we can be strong, both physically and mentally to handle whatever life is dishing out!

Easier read than done, right? ..Sure does sound good though.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***