Erica's workout complete for August 23rd + What time of day to you prefer to workout?

Feel free to comment and even fill out this little workout form yourself in you want to. We're in this together. :)

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 1

Workouts completed this week: 5

How I feel in general today:

I've been tired today. I had a hard time falling asleep last night, and I was tired yesterday too due to being emotional and worried Friday night when someone had broken into my fiance's apartment during the afternoon (he's okay and they didn't take anything from his room, thank God). But except for feeling tired I feel okay today. I've been to two really good online services and I'm hanging in there in the middle of all the craziness that has been my life lately. I'm hanging in there, and I'm waiting. I've gotten to just relax a lot today, which has been needed, I think. Now I got the idea to throw in an extra independent workout as something relaxing before I go take a shower and change into my night clothes. I've started to love these kinds of workouts lately.

How my body feels today:

Tired. Not exhausted or anything along those lines, but ”just” kind of tired.

What workout/s did I do:

Independent workout.

Upper body stretching routine for 11 minutes (1/5).

Stretching, Pilates and Yoga blend for 27 minutes (2/5).

38 minutes of working out in total.

How did it go:

It went well and it also felt really good. My fiance called in the middle of the second video so I paused it and talked to him for a little bit before I finished it. It wasn't a needed break, but a welcome one since I got to hear his voice.:)

How do I feel now:

So relaxed and like this was a good idea for tonight. I love that stretching, Pilates and yoga blend so much. I now ended up doing it three times this week. Once within the FB Reach program and twice because I just really wanted to. But tomorrow it's back to the program again.

I'll also add a little question to this update. I think this is my first time working out this late in the evening, at least for a very long time, but this kind of workout felt like it kind of fit for that if you want to do something relaxing in the evening. :) Otherwise I usually workout morning, mid-day or afternoon to "get it done". So...

What time of day do you prefer to workout and why?