FB Fit Round 2 + FB Bored Easy (completed)

I hiked a section of the Alps a few years back with another tourist and a local guide. I clearly underestimated what it would take to complete it and could barely keep up; I pushed myself to complete it slowly only because I didn’t want to be embarrassed and ruin the experience for the other woman who had paid good money for the hiking daytrip.

Fast forward to today and I just completed the Maryland Heights quick trail in West Virginia up a steep mountain (after having 2 beers!). My friends are super-fit, played soccer all their lives, and are runners. I kept up with them throughout the hike and my friend even pointed out in front of everyone how she could see I had shoulder definition because of weight training (10 lb weights per hand only so far). I felt so proud of myself and can’t wait to reach my goal-weight (20 more pounds to go) so I can continue to truly enjoy sports and outdoor activities like these!

I’ve been counting calories, going to the gym since last year (3x a week) doing a bit of intermittent fasting but what's made a real difference is FB bodyweight/strength exercises! Like many of you I started FB in March and the exercises have CHANGED MY BODY SHAPE. To all the girls and guys who've tried everything and keep losing the same 5-10 lbs over and over; there is hope and I'm rooting for you and you got this! I still have a huge belly and huge thighs (5' 4' 190 lbs > 167 pounds) but this is the first time being consistent has paid off mostly because FB programs have so much variety (and it's not like me doing spinning classes 2-3x a week that only works out my legs).

I took a break for a few days but now back to FB Fit again :) Thank you for listening! (Another huge NSV: I had no chafing between my thighs!!!)

Edited