Weekend Ghost Check-in: Sunday August 23

And just like that, it's nearly the end of the weekend! For many of you, there's still Sunday, but for me, it's just about bedtime. All I have left to do is mini post-workout snack and shower.

How has your weekend been? I'd love to hear about it - especially if it involves fresh air, sunshine, warm weather and people you don't live with (none of which I've experienced this weekend).

And what's the plan for working out today? Is it a good day for an indoor workout with air con blasting? Or maybe a bike ride or run outside, or even a swim in the sea? Or perhaps you're like me, and shivering away on your workout mat because someone forgot to put the cardio in today's line-up... Or maybe it's a yoga or rest day, which is also a great way to spend your Sunday.

My workout was day 5 of Bored Easily - which is somehow 15 minutes of warm up/cool down and only 20 minutes of workout. But I'll take it - there's a mobility routine I've been wanting to add on, so today it fit in perfectly.

And that brings me to my (completely optional) question for the day. What are your health and fitness goals, and do you use Fitness Blender to work towards those goals? Do you have specific cardio, strength or flexibility goals, or are you aiming for overall fitness or health? Or do you have more of an aesthetic goal? How does Fitness Blender fit in - or do you use/add on something else?

I do Fitness Blender workouts nearly daily - but I have no related goals. I'm happy if I never increase my weights, and I generally just want to maintain my fitness level, not increase it. But I'd really like to improve my mobility and flexibility, and I've tried what feels like a hundred different methods to target it. It's tough, because sometimes I like the method but not the person who presents it... Sometimes it's the other way around... Or sometimes I like both but it's just not effective! Oh, and there was one that was really effective but I hated the person and the method. I can't win! But fingers crossed for my latest discovery - let's see how it goes.

And what's on the menu for today, Blenders? There were some tasty meals eaten yesterday - I've done my meal planning for this week, but you may have inspired me for the following week. But how about tonight? Are you cooking, or is someone cooking for you? Are veggies involved, or is it a good day for a treat?

There are always veggies involved over here - tonight it was spiced roast chicken with peppers, aubergine and onion (clearly not from an Australian cookbook), but with zucchini instead of eggplant (or should I say courgette instead of aubergine?) cause that's just what we prefer. I switched the spices and simply forgot the onion... But it was sooo good.

And that's it from me. Time for you to breathe a sigh of relief because Raven's back to look after you tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and thanks for checking in with me!

👻

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***