Program Complete! (Abs R2)

Hiiii it's me again! I've been quietly lurking on all of your posts, and rooting for you! I figured I'd post about completing Abs Round 2! This was my celebratory program for completing FB Fit 2 in July.

Originally, I was thinking of going the Florian/Getting Abs with Abs 2 route and doing the whole program again, but I still need to focus for a bit longer on some body recomposition before I really go for muscle definition so I decided to try FB Burn Round 2 for the first time starting Monday!

I have continued to meet some goals over the last month, but most importantly, my ability to keep up with these videos has been the most satisfying victory of this journey. Even if my brain is telling me I'm tired or not into it, my body will step up and meet the challenge. Staying consistent has been my biggest victory. Even if I skipped a day, even if I needed some extra snacks. I am currently on month 8 of working out 5 days a week with Fitness Blender, and I'm not planning to stop anytime soon.

Have you tackled FB Burn R2 yet? Did you like it? What programs are you into right now and what are your non-scale victories??

Hope you're all doing well in your corner of the world. Glad we're all in this together.

-Eva