Erica's workout complete for August 21st.

Feel free to comment and even fill out this little workout form yourself in you want to. We're in this together. :)

Workouts planned this week: 4

Workouts rescheduled/removed this week: 1

Workouts completed this week: 4

How I feel in general today:

I'm feeling sensitive again. I stayed in bed longer which feels disappointing as it means I haven't done very much today either. Not that I actually feel like doing very much. I miss my fiance, and on Monday it's going to be a year since I last saw him. There still haven't been any good news about me getting my visa soon, and the travel ban is still there to stand in the way of that and no exceptions have been made that could include me. I'm sad. But at the same time I'm so grateful to have this wonderful man in my life, and a year ago today he proposed to me. So I'll try to focus on the good things, and on God that I know is above all issues I'm dealing with right now. I'll probably listen to a sermon later to strengthen myself a little.

How my body feels today:

It feels okay. My stomach feels a little sensitive, though, and perhaps I'm a little tired, but it's not so bad.

What workout/s did I do:

Independent workout.

Stretching, Pilates and Yoga blend for 27 minutes (2/5).

(I rescheduled my next FB Reach workout because I really just wanted to do this favorite again today to relax myself and to just take care of myself a little extra. Even though I've now ended up doing it twice this week, but that's what can happen when you love something.)

How did it go:

Really well. This might just have been exactly what I needed today.

How do I feel now:

More relaxed. I love how this workout makes me feel. I love to just lay on my workout mat for a little while when it's finished and then get up and go about my day feeling more relaxed and just better than I did before. I think I'll go sit outside with a Star Trek book for a little bit now...