Unexpected easy cardio + strength workout complete

Hello K&D and Blender fellows from around the world!

Just want to share with you my unexpected easy cardio + strength workout done while going to the grocery store.

I was chilling-out in my couch this morning. My partner told me that he had a Skype job interview and would prefer not having me around during the appointment. I said OK no problem and decided to go out to the grocery store, though I could have just gone to our room to get some more sleep.

Instead of going to our regular small supermaket just 200-300 meters away from our flat, I opted for a 1,5 km walk to reach a bigger grocery store. So, I had this 5 kg tote bag in my left shoulder and a quarter of watermelon (2kg) in my right hand on my way back home (another 1,5 km).

That was not too much weight but I was sweating the same way as if I did an easy level 2 or 3 FB cardio workout but not overly fatigued. I also noticed that I engaged my core 5 to 10 seconds from time to time. Thanks to FB Flex (Dumbbell Drops or other moves that make me engage my core).

As I was already sweating a little bit, I was like... why not taking the stairs (total 50 steps, I think) to reach our doorstep on the 3rd floor (though I could have just taken the easy option with the elevator).

So now I'll chill-out again for a while before tackling Day 19 FB Flex (back and biceps) this afternoon.

Cheers and stay safe.

Tri

Edited